Sunday, November 18, 2007

Glengarry Glen Ross

Ok, so this play just reminded me of America and how all people are concerned with is the next dollar they can make. This play showed how breaking the rules and "doing what ever it takes" really does happen in our business culture. I think as PR professionals we should have a "radar" for when this type of unethical behavior is taking place where we are working so that we can alert executives or choose to leave the company. It is very easy to get lost in this crazy world where everybody "wants to be a millionaire." I had never seen a play and I was very impressed with the play and the way it was presented. The fact that he stole the leads was completly unethical and not only caused himself problems but also everyone he had affected. Overall, I think this play corresponds to our class and shows us what we should not do.

No comments: